Saturday, November 23, 2013

BSB Withdrawal, But Not For Long

I’m having major BSB withdrawal from the cruise, but I’m so happy and thankful that I was able to go. I had a blast! To cure my BSB withdrawal, I have been looking up all things Backstreet new and old and on the cruise. I’m a little nutty for BSB, but so what right?! What else is there to do if I’m not at work? Lol Anyway, my BSB withdrawal will be cured for sure when I get to see the guys at the Miracle on State Street Holiday Concert in Chicago on December 6th…only two weeks away!!!!

For this one, I’m probably going to take the train and then cabs to get to the venue and back to the train station. I’m worried about this because last time I did this with my friend for the BSB show that was cut short, we couldn’t get a cab for crap. I’m hoping that was just because Lolla was going on the same day, but with Chicago being Chicago I’m still worried I won’t find a cab and I don’t want to be walking by myself at night. We’ll see. Hopefully, everything will go okay. It probably was easier getting transportation in Miami than my hometown.

I looked at taking a limo just for kicks and they want to charge by the hour and if I’m doing VIP and the show, that’s just ridiculous and a definite no. Also, if they end up doing an afterparty with Nick djing like they are planning in Cali (which I wouldn’t miss Nick dj for nothing) I would have to stay at a hotel and that would factor in on my transportation.

So on another note, have you guys seen the new BSB video for "Show Em’ What You’re Made Of" !!!!! I really enjoy the video, not just for the obvious reasons lol. I like how it’s a more simplistic video. Granted, with the beautiful lyrics to the song they could have had a great storyline, this just works. I’m kind of afraid that my Facebook friends who seen my BSB cruise pics and video (especially of the Bachelorette Party) and this video just think they are good-looking and nothing more, but I’m hoping they also notice all the vocal harmony videos I post too. Check out the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S7_mqm6iAs

There’s also the rumor? (maybe, maybe not) of BSB thinking of touring with the Spice Girls. I don’t like this idea just because I always vote to see BSB by themselves because they are all who I care about in their genre of music and also the ticket prices would be high. I used to be a Spice Girl fan when I was younger, but they didn’t stick with me at all like BSB did. In case anyone cares, Posh Spice is my favorite because she’s the prettiest lol.

Let’s talk about Nick’s tweets. He tweeted a lot today and he wants all of us BSB fans to have our own name. I think it has been officially settled that we are the Backstreet Army. I like it. Reminds me of the Kiss Army that my brother is a part of. He then said that we need to wear camo.

Uh, Nick. Great minds think alike. I wore a camo shirt for Nick on the BSB cruise that said Kaotic Clan. I’ll admit I tweeted about it three times to Nick after he said that with a picture of me wearing the shirt I made and felt like a weirdo tweeting the same tweet three times when other fans tweet the same tweet 100 times lol. I gave up lol. I wonders if he remembers that though because it’s only been a month but with his rapid life, maybe not? Brian pointed out my shirt to him on the cruise and we took our cruise picture the same time. I'll refraim from posting the picture here again. I don't want it to seem like I love pictures of myself lol.

Then he retweeted another girl’s tweet who had a picture of her and her friends wearing camo shirts on the cruise. Not gonna lie, that was a little stingy for me but I’m sure he didn’t see my tweet in a sea of tweets or he would have retweeted mine too.

Which brings me to my next point. I’m kind of pondering if I’m too timid and shy around the BSB because certain girls get attention for being kind of crazy and in their face. I seen a lot of this on the cruise, but I’m just not like that. I’m not a flirty type of girl, but more laid back. I would think the guys would like that better than someone who is in their face, but I sometimes feel I don’t get noticed as much as those, and this goes for in life too.

I’m just thinking if I should be a little more extroverted around the guys during this next vip, but it just goes so fast that I literally don’t know what’s going on. In my last and only picture with all 5 guys (on the cruise), I really thought my right arm was around Kevin, but it wasn’t around anyone and Kevin wasn’t even by me lol. That’s how fast it goes. Plus, it takes me awhile to even realize that it’s really happening lol. It’s such a special moment that I just want and need it to be perfect and I don’t need my clumsy self to goof it up. Hopefully, it will go great and I’ll get a tad bit more time.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment