Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What I Want To See in Vegas

Just the other day, I booked my flights for Vegas. I'm excited to see Vegas for the first time and it made me think of all the things I would like to see and do while I'm there. It also made me think of all the things I want to see during BSB's shows. I thought it would be fitting to make this blog post as a list, so here goes.

What I want to see/do while in Vegas:
  • Of course see BSB's show considering that's the only reason I'm going lol

  • Bellagio Fountain...particularly at night
  • Gondola ride...with friends, by myself, or maybe with a BSB lol
  • Gamble...eh, not really excited for this one but I'll play the slots because I have to at least a little bit
     

  • See a Cirque du Soleil show because it just looks so cool. Not sure if I want to do the Beatles one or the Michael Jackson one and they also seem to have a new one
  • Hit up a buffet and please let it be a good one
  • Eat garbage can nachos at Guy Fieri's restaurant
  • Visit Madame Tussaud's wax museum
  • Go to the Coyote Ugly bar
  • Go to a night club
  • Eat at the Sugar Factory like BSB did in Chicago (this might have to wait and be done in Chicago)
  • Get a cupcake from the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
  • See the Eiffel Tower replica
  • Witness the volcano erupt at The Mirage
  • Zipline
  • Jersey Boys
  • Gordon Ramsay's restaurant
  • M&Ms World 
  • Pick up souveniers 
  •  
I probably won't be able to do half of these things, but seeing BSB for three shows, the Bellagio Fountain, a gondola ride, a Cirque du Soleil show, and good food will be enough for me.



What I want to see during BSB's show: 
  •  The best start to the Vegas residency ever!
  • Pyro and lights
  • All of their signature dance moves
  • Old footage from the guys when they just looked like babies
  • New media we never seen before
  • Fun tour merch...and please let it be reasonable prices
  • The guys enjoying themselves on stage as much as we are enjoying them perform
  • Fans brought up on stage, particularly me lol
  • All of their hits sung live
  • A live band...not sure if they are planning on this, but it needs to be had. The concerts they had with a live band were the best
  • Confetti because that's always fun
  • A few sexified moments, because come on...it needs to happen and Nick and AJ I'm leaving that all up to you both haha
  • A long show because I wasn't able to get the pit and I'm glad I got a seat so I can be entertained forever lol
Getting very excited for Vegas and hope to see you all there! KTBSPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment