Saturday, December 14, 2013

Nick's Fanclub Chat 12/7/13

Hi all. Nick did a fanclub chat last Saturday and I didn't have to work so I was able to listen in. I thought it was really cool he decided to do a fanclub chat after I met him the previous day in Chicago! He also did a chat after the I'm Taking Off concert in Chicago the next day too so Chicago must bring out the talkative side in him. That or there's just nothing to do here because it's too cold lol.

So Nick's really busy with all the stuff he has going on and wanted to give us an update on that. He talked a little bit about his Twitter page and I think his tweets are good tweets, but he was talking about how he tries to keep up with that. I think he's doing a good job interacting with his fans via tweet.

Then Nick talked a little about his movie, Evil Blessings. He apologized for taking awhile to do the perks and explained that's because the director passed away, who was in charge of the perks, and that's what was slowing everything down. He mentioned he chose a new director and that they will start filming during the middle of next year! I think it would be cool if he released the movie around Halloween.

After talking about his movie, he brought up his VH1 show about his wedding. It was funny to hear Nick say that he knew we hate hearing that he's engaged. I know there are some fans out there who love their relationship and those who hate their relationship. I'm a supporter of everything Nick so I support his decision, but I wish he would stay an eligible bachelor because there aren't many guys out there as nice and talented as him. I wish him the best, but most importantly I want him to be happy. I tend to focus more on his music anyway. I'm not sure about this show though. I can see VH1 trying to spin things to look bad to cause drama to draw ratings in. I guess we'll see. Hopefully, they'll give Nick more creative control and say and that won't happen.

I asked if Nick had any plans for a solo project and I don't know if he answered my question directly, but he did address it. He said he is planning a side project with another "boyband" member. I wish he would just do another solo cd because I just want to hear him sing lol, no other, unless of course it was with another BSB, then I would like that. I'm interested to find more about this though. What I really want is another solo tour!

Someone asked to see his hair and he took off his knit cap to show it. He looked nice either way lol. I guess people were nervous about his haircut he got in Chicago, but I seen it the day before and he looks fine. Just a haircut people lol.

He also mentioned how he designed the Evil Blessings t-shirt and that they will be available to buy on the website. I just can't wait to see this movie!

Nick talked about the perk of seeing a concert of his on his website. I wasn't able to buy this perk, but I would love to hear him sing. I hope someone records it. I was thinking that if the tickets were like $5 a piece, more people would have bought it and then he would have more funds in the end. Those who bought it will have a good time listening. It sounds like he will be doing some cover songs!

The next cruise was also mentioned! This was before it was announced on The View. (This topic will probably be my next blog post so get ready lol.)

Also, he mentioned BSB will be on the White House Christmas special on TNT this coming Friday! Don't miss it, guys! I'll probably be going to my brother's house to watch it. I don't get TNT at home.

The European after parties were talked about and it sounds like you guys are going to have fun if you're going! Nick will be djing and the rest of the guys will be there!!! Have fun!

Nick sang and played the guitar a little bit before he left the chatroom! He sounded great and of course looked great ;) Something about him and holding a guitar......okay, time to get my mind out of the gutter lol. He sang "A Horse with No Name." I'm glad he picked this song. I like the laid-back, hippie vibe, what can I say? He also sang a little bit of "Black" by Pearl Jam. He hinted that these might be some of the songs you'll guys hear when he does his perk concert.

Everyone kept asking him to sing "Sweater Weather" and he mentioned that he liked their song, "Everybody Watching Me." That song probably describes exactly how he feels everyday. I've been a fan of The Neighbourhood for awhile now and I like the song "Afraid." I like how we enjoy the same music and that's probably why I enjoy Nick's music. This was a good way for Nick to practice the guitar. Whenever he wants to practice, we'll watch right girls?!


No comments:

Post a Comment